Efficio’s LEARN Methodology
With a strong focus on experiential learning and authentic assessment, and our “LEARN” methodology, your entrepreneur continuing education program provides real world skills, tools, and experiences needed to become successful entrepreneurs. We accomplish this by embracing experiential learning by incorporating exercises and activities using real life experiences and real world experiences vs. just teaching from statistics and theory.
In addition to your course materials, we understand the latest technologies and techniques that create an innovative learning opportunity for our clients and students. We have a fully functioning learning management system that all administrators, clients, students and certified instructors have privy to. It was developed based on five learning platforms that include classroom, self-study, seminars, telecourses, and academic 2.0 technologies while staying true to a proven process for helping our clients and students achieve results.
Our Approach to World-Class Learning and Education
Our students and protégés are our most important asset. Effició’s Entrepreneur Education will support you by strengthening your skills, knowledge, mindset, and character. One of our main education goals is to get your small business financially healthy. We’ll provide a combination of empowerment and philanthropic support provided directly to you once you become an executive student of entrepreneurship. With this additional support, you’ll become financial masters in order to increase sales, revenue, income and access to capital. In addition, we offer specific programs and collaboration opportunities to alleviate access barriers to progressive mentoring, networking and strategic advice.
These are important learning elements that must be addressed at the beginning of your training with us. Markedly, we have developed the LEARN (Learn, Engage, Activate, Review, Nurture) methodology as our strategic approach to education which you’ll get more details on once enrolled.
We ensure our LEARN methodology fulfills its purpose by:
- Designing programs, services, training and policies that contribute to an equitable and inclusive environment in which all students feel welcomed, respected, and supported.
- Advancing the lifestyle of entrepreneurs through comprehensive and integrated business programs.
Facilitating the development of students’ leadership and social engagement through a wide variety of purposeful activities.
- Encouraging creativity and divergent thinking by providing students of entrepreneurship with opportunities to create, display and appreciate all forms of artistic expression.
LEARN will provide you with a true entrepreneurial learning experience. Our LEARNing experiences are unique hands-on, interactive programming that encourage participation and offer a give-and-take relationship with our team.
We’re ready to serve you with innovative technologies, creative team members and premier entrepreneur education that stay true to the Effició Brand: Getting to the CORE of Business.®
Our LEARNing Platforms
To stay competitive and survive in business, entrepreneurs must embrace a multilevel and multidimensional approach to learning and implementing business strategies. To ensure this goal is met, all Efficio Entrepreneur Education combines five core learning platforms:
- Classroom Platform: Students learn from facilitated lectures, presentations, and discussions that reinforce the course content and provide additional information. Guest speakers, including local entrepreneurs, share lessons learned.
- Online Platform: Students independently explore the online content filled with information, examples, online activities, with links to additional resources, and self-assessments.
- Teleclass Platform: A “teleclass” is a live, interactive course conducted over the telephone, using a telephone “bridge” line. Just like the live class, students may participate as much –or as little — as they wish. Students call into to a conference bridge line and are able to mute for listening mode and un-mute to ask questions or make comments. The great thing about it is that students can attend from anywhere–the office, your home, a hotel room–in the world, as long as you have access to a phone. There’s no traffic, they don’t have to drive anywhere to attend class, and there are no parking hassles.
- Experiential Lab Platform: Students practice and apply what they are learning to real world activities and individual work on exercises, case studies, scenarios, and assignments.
- Social Media Platform: The social media platform is a must for entrepreneurs. It’s about creating community with students in order to expose them to the impact of social media on entrepreneurship.
Your LEARNing Goals
Your first task as a student of entrepreneurship with Efficio is to set priorities and high level goal. Moreover, we have a set of LEARNing goals that drive our interaction with all students including mentoring, coaching, training, and counseling:
- get your small business financially healthy
- master 10 key transferable skills
- align strategy, systems, and marketing
- increase focus, stability, and composure
- engage in consistent innovation
- set the rhythm for perpetual success
- create an extraordinary entrepreneur career
As mentioned before, ultimately, with Efficio’s Entrepreneur Education you’ll acquire…
- The transferable business skills you need to pursue a successful entrepreneurial career.
- The knowledge you need in order to make the right business decisions.
- The intellect you need to grow and evolve professionally and exponentially.
No matter where you are in your business development process, we can help you implement a focused strategy with the right resources, fully engage in the right activity, and finish with strategic execution – in the right way! All of which will lead to a successful business that will shine like a newly discovered Red Diamond now — and in the future.
Our Entrepreneur Education Team is ready to connect with you!
Call 1-866-934-CORE (2673) ext. 701 to schedule your complimentary entrepreneur business introduction. You’ll meet “CEO to CEO” to gain access to full programming information and a five point business analysis via phone or video chat.
If you have general questions email core@Efficio.biz to speak with one of our Entrepreneur Education team members.
*Learn more about our full-time student enrollment options.