I’ve been an entrepreneur for over 18 years! Giving advice, analyzing issues and solving problems for others always came naturally to me, always defying the odds, elevating platforms and claiming the unexpected, I’m not your average thinker. Instead, I’ve always embraced focused energy and mental power to take myself, and others, to the next level. As the CEO of Effició, Inc., my passion for Executive Entrepreneurs is to have discussions, dialogue and commentary about the “mean” streets of business.
However…there’s so much more to discuss.
Years ago I began a major transmogrification. Entrepreneurship can be daunting and wonderful at the same time, we give all our attention to the business not realizing that entrepreneurship can also impact our minds, our actions and our lifestyles in ways we never expected just to name a few. For me, I had to learn how to manage a healthy addiction to my business (yes, small business addiction is a reality). However, everything I’ve done (and will continue to do) was on purpose mind you. It was all part of my plan to move not only my company but also my entrepreneurial career to (my defined) next level.
To my delight…it worked! And, in the process, I also moved my TOTAL PERSON to a transmogrifying level! And that’s what My Journal Entries is all about.
Sharing what I know to be true about living the entrepreneur’s life with style…transmogrified!
Why now? And Why Personhood?
I know, I could have done this years ago. Actually I did, I tried to have a blog journal at least five times but I could never get into it. I was too focused on other things; I actually write most of the articles on the Efficio blog. But then, something happened that allowed me to fully transmogrify. Don’t worry, I’ll share the juicy details as we continue to get to know each other.
To start, here are a few tips to begin your very own transmogrification:
1. Go to Bora Bora and Go Topless! Yes, I said topless! It means be free, take chances, open yourself up completely. It’s the most liberating thing you could experience. It’s about experiencing life to the fullest.
2. Take the time to get out of your world and into another. It can really boost your entrepreneurial spirit but most of all your fun factor!
3. Take stock of your image, outwardly and inwardly. Once you’ve taken stock, you can begin to define the real you and start reflecting that in everything you do.
4. Really define what you want to do with your entrepreneurial career. You have embarked on a career and you have to nurture and take care of your career.
5. Own Up! You have to own up to the reality as it is today, right now. As entrepreneurs, we tend to focus on the future a little too much. Face everything today. Mediocrity and Not Being Ready are things that are no longer acceptable by me and most importantly, it should not be acceptable by you!
6. Get WELL not just healthy! What are you doing to focus on wellness? I’ve always been an active person but I have to make it part of my business day to include wellness activities that energize my body and my brain. If not, I couldn’t keep up with all the demands of my career. Focus on total wellness.
I look forward to inspiring and motivating you to live your entrepreneurial life with style…TRANSMOGRIFIED!
Here’s how to access my “living the entrepreneur’s lifestyle” CEO Journal Entries!
Register as a Student of Entrepreneurship Subscriber and you’ll get immediate access to not only my journals but also many other benefits!
p.s. Don’t forget to join me for my Monthly Motivation Calls!